If you want to listen on any other podcasting platform, click here.
Community-building is all the rage today, but Bubble mastered it way before it was cool.
Way back in 2012, Emmanuel and his co-founder chanced upon the no-code movement before they knew it was going to take the world by storm. However, building a no-code tool takes time and patience. For almost 5 years, they barely hired anyone and quietly worked on Bubble. In that time, they built a community of steadfast supporters.
On this episode, Emmanuel shared his hard-won lessons on community, as well as what’s next after Bubble’s $100m Series A.
Have a listen to find out:
- When is community-building the right way to grow your user base
- How to do it well, and how to nurture your community champions
- Common pitfalls when it comes to community
- Bubble’s next act after its recent $100m Series A
- What Emmanuel believes the future of the no-code movement is headed
Check out Bubble.io, and follow Emmanuel on Linkedin or Twitter.
Visit our Product Led Sales blog for more insights, and follow HeadsUp on Linkedin and Twitter.
If you have personal questions for me about PLG, here’s my Linkedin and Twitter.