Click here if you’re using another podcast platform.
Join our community and subscribe to our upcoming interviews
When it comes to Product-Led Sales, it’s hard to beat Kevin Nothnagel’s resume. Kevin has spent the last 7 years in Sales roles at product-led growth companies, starting at Dropbox, before moving onto Facebook, Productboard, and now Clockwise.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why Kevin chose to do a rotation in Sales Strategy and Ops, and how that made him a better seller
- How product led selling has changed since 2014
- The lessons from selling an enterprise software in a consumer company at Facebook
- How different companies equipped their sellers with product usage data
- What skillsets or knowledge product-sellers should focus on